Occasional Education Employee Insurance Plan
OTIP provides contracted occasional teachers and other education employees with peace of mind through a unique insurance program that offers flexible benefits to suit your needs. Choose from the following insurance options:
- Life with accidental death & dismemberment
- Long term disability
- Extended health care or
- Dental care
Exclusive to OTIP and Occasional Education Employee members with LTD coverage:
Cancer Assistance Program
OTIP has partnered with CAREpath to provide a specialized cancer assistance program to members with LTD coverage.
FeelingBetterNow® is an anonymous, Web-based mental health care program designed to assist LTD plan members and their families in the prevention, early diagnosis and ongoing management of common emotional and mental health issues.
Your needs are our first priority:
- Submitting your health and dental claims just got easier. Online claims submission lets you enter all your claim information online. It’s quick, easy and most important, it’s secure.
- Get paid sooner - Sign up for direct deposit and you’ll receive your money faster than by cheque.
View our Occasional Education Employee Insurance Plan brochure (PDF, 2.6 Mb) for information on coverage and premiums.
For more information
- Request additional information by mail
- Talk to an OTIP life and living benefits sales representative – call 1-800-267-6847 today!